Strapless Backless Gown vs Gingham Handkerchief Tops

UPDATE:  My post below in no way mirrors my current thoughts of Honey Boo Boo and her family.  I think I was drunk when I wrote it.

________________________________________________________


Haters gonna hate. No matter.  A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo child.

I know the show Toddlers & Tiaras is as wrong as can be, but I swear the little pageant girl, Alana, is my new hero.  Forget about ingesting speedballs when you can just have Go Go juice! I can not run to the grocery store fast enough to pick up my mountain dew and red bull.  If it is good enough for a six year old beauty queen, then damn it, it is all kinds of good enough for me.  I want to have Go Go Juice parties.  I want to serve Honey Boo Boo Cupcakes.  I want to buy all my supplies with COUPONS!  And, yes, I want everyone looking at my BELLEH!

Here she is.....





Have you all seen those new internet memes? I see them all the time on Pinterest. They are the "Reality vs Expectations" pictures. Whereby people find pictures of people verbing it in some manner and one of the pictures is considered expectation and the other reality. A complete collection can be found HERE

Well, here's one I made up about the female speaking voice, mine imparticular.


I rock my daisy dukes, ya'll.

6 comments :

Chloe Jacqueline said...

I died laughing reading this post! I am a little obsessed with Toddlers in Tiaras and watched this episode with my sister and decided she was ALMOST as great as Mackenzie! haha! That was a great meme! Your go go juice party with honey booboo cakes is going to be amazing!

Pickleope said...

It's a slippery slope from go go juice parties to pick your prescription pill parties. And thank you for exposing me to this meme. It's the first I've heard of it, maybe because I've been actively avoiding Pinterest (no more time-sucks!).

Ells (aka Serialmono) said...

Thank you. I've seen short clips of that kid before ... but the extended version is excellent.

She kind of reminds me of my sister. I think I need to send her that clip.

Summer said...

I know that I'm supposed to be outraged by the absolute HORRIBLE parenting of this child, but instead I become elated when I see her face. hahahahaha. She's hilarious.

Vapid Vixen said...

Oh my holy hell! I've never seen that show but just like a train wreck I feel the need to keep watching now.

Also, can I come to your party? That juice sounds amazing!

Joshua said...

Before I scrolled down, I was wondering where we were going with Jessica Rabbit's...ahem...

Also, why waste Red Bull by soiling it with Mountain Dew?

Back to Top