Fun With Photoshop - Trash TV



Last month my good friend and I bought tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour.  We had dinner before the show, I got drunk, pictures were taken.  We had a blast.  Yesterday she texted me a couple pictures of that night.  The last one she sent was captioned with "You look really good in this picture".  I was excited because it is rare that I look good in candid pictures.  I receive it and laughed out loud.  Bless my heart.  My reply to her can best be explained with a visual of the picture after I photoshopped it.  

 
Big hair, halter top, tight pants, drunk eyes.


Question of the day:  Do you love to watch trashy TV?



This post is dedicated to my goof friend, my partner in crime, my Twin. ♥

7 comments :

The O(nly)G(en) said...

You DO look good. I stand by my original statement! I am laughing so hard, though, at "Tonya M, 36,Trashy Blogger". HAHAHA

Pickleope said...

Do you really want to be on Rock of Love? I love trash shows too, but I feel like I get chlamydia just watching that show...and lose my hair...and grow a bandana.
That is a really good picture.

Joshua said...

I'd rather watch commercials than trashy TV. Even when drunk. Just not my thing. I'll take some wine, though.

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

I have never really thought about auditioning for Rock of Love. Is there money involved or does the winner just have to fake date Brett Michaels with no other incentive?

KSK said...

The only trashy reality tv I watch anymore are the Housewives... all of them. :)
**How was the SYTYCD tour? I love that show! :)

bailey j said...

I can't do it. It all frustrates me. I used to love Jersey Shore but even that makes me sad.. just like.. sad about my generation I guess. aha. I know I sound like an old lady but I just wish people had actual passion for things other than fist pumping. (I like a good fist pump every now and then though.)

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

KSK - The show was great! It helped that there was some really great dancers this season.

Back to Top