Sweaty T-Shirt Cat Fight


I promised myself when I started this blog that I would try to keep my celeb crushes (and I have a bunch of them) under wraps because deep down I am still that 12 year old brace faced girl with NKOTB posters plastered all over my bedroom walls girl.....but trapped in a 36 year old mom-body.  That should be quite embarrassing for me.

However, I am breaking my promise right now.  I have to yell it from the rooftops that I love ME SOME Robert Pattinson! There it is, you all know now. Make fun if you will - I know crushing on him may put me in "cougar category" but you know what, I.DON'T.CARE. I was only eleven years old when he was born and had not yet had my first menstrual cycle - so, in my mind, I wasn't old enough to birth him. That makes him fair game and I don't feel guilty or like a dirty old lady. 

Where Have all the Hobos Gone?  Indeed.....



I have had many crushes.  Donnie Wahlberg, of course.  I have a story about me camping out for NKOTB tickets only to be inconsolable when he was put in jail in my own home city for setting a hotel room fire.  Then, crying tears of joy to see him walk out on that stage.  Only to be in a rage over some girl swiping his sweaty t-shirt out of my hand (that t-shirt was meant for ME!).  The gamut of emotions I displayed should have put me in a coma for weeks.  A Teen Crush Emotion Coma. 



The very first crush I remember is Ricky Schroeder from Silver Spoons.  I think everyone crushed on him though.  I'll rattle on all the ones I remember;

  • Michael Jackson (Thriller days)
  • Barrett Oliver (Neverending Story, The Secret Garden)
  • C. Thomas Howell (Pony Boy from The Outsiders)
  • Chad Allen (My Two Dads) - I know he's gay and, no, I did NOT see that one coming.  Erm..I just typed that and yes it sounds so dirty.
  • Jeremy Licht (that Valerie Harper show)
  • Christian Slater
  • Keanu Reeves (Point Break - HELLO!)
  • one of those London twins (I don't know which one)
  • Johnny Depp - he is still on, and will always be on, my crush list.  Even when he is 80 years old he will still be hot.  Everyone knows that.  It is written in stone.
  • anyone Winona Ryder dated - minus that Soul Asylum dude
  • anyone Gwyneth Paltrow dated or married
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt (post 30 Rock) - this is where my cougar-y territory began
  • Shia LaBeouf (after Disney)
  • Andy Samberg (SNL)
  • Dog the Bounty Hunter's son (you know which one I'm speaking of)
  • Peter Dinklage (midget from Game of Thrones) - extreme talent and charisma trump that he is only, like, three feet tall
and so on...


P.S. If you have kept up with any of my past posts you have already been clued in on my love for the Pattz.




FYI:  Husband was not emotionally injured in the making of this post.  Husband is aware of the crazy he married.  Husband has no room to talk considering he has crushed on Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. Yes, that's right.  Now he loves Jordan from Big Brother.  I guess you see a theme there, right?  Makes me wonder about his type and me being that...type.  

So I ask you - Who is your celebrity crush?




7 comments :

KSK said...

I love this post! And that you told us all of your celeb crushes! I have had some of them myself... Christian Slater -- Kuffs...
Andy Samberg -- I just love funny guys esp. with big noses. I don't know why...?
My ALL time is Matt Damon. Rawr!

Found you from FTLOB!
Off to read more of your posts!

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

Jewfro love!

Vapid Vixen said...

Is it weird that after Fargo, I've always had a thing for Steve Buscemi? I feel like just typing that out qualifies me for some sort of therapy.

Pickleope said...

I was okay with Pattinson love...until you came up anti-Soul Asylum! How dare you! I'm taking a runaway train out of here!
(Who am I kidding? You're right.)

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

@VV Steve Buscemi does have something about him, I'll give you that.

@P - If I had to pick a 90's rock band lead singer I have to go with Chris Cornell. Now he is yummy. Or at least he was, I haven't seen him in awhile.

Nali said...

For the longest time I thought Joseph Gordon-Levitt was a girl, but I thought he was adorable and crush-worthy in 500 days of Summer.

xoxo, Nali

Sian said...

lol funny post! I have way too celebrity crushes, amny similar to yours plus a history of an addiction to NKOTB posters... I with you at 31 I feel Rob Patterson is fair play ;)

Back to Top