The Difference Between Male and Female Cows

This duck is either showing me her duck ass in retaliation or presenting to me her magnificent plumage. Keep reading to find out why a duck would want to retaliate against me.


The family and I went fishing today because the boys wanted to and so did my husband.  Since hubby couldn't drive because he hasn't been cleared yet that meant that I also had to go.  It being the hottest day of the year here in Kentuckiana it makes sense that we would choose this day to go (sarcasm).  It's humid as monkey balls sweat.  To pass time I took pictures because I need to get practice on this fancy camera that was gifted to me for Christmas.  Practice makes perfect and I need it, for certain.

So this is where I share todays photos because I have nothing to contribute about the fishing experience.  That's not entirely true - I can share that I attempted to cast out and in doing so I lost three worms.  Three worms weren't lost to the fish, mind you, but they were thrown off the hook when I haphazardly cast off and hit a tree...a pond weed....a duck.  The duck was not hurt but did give me a bitch face for the remainder of the afternoon. 


Lilypad Pond2

Lilypad Pond Flower3

Pond Ducks

My oldest son, Prince Wills, called the cat tails - Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo Sticks.  Quite inventive.

Lilypad Pond Hot Dog
 
Lilypad Pond

Pond Duck Scenery


On the way home we passed a pasture of cows and Baby Burns yips yaps to us about cows.  Here's how it went down (a transcript):

Baby Burns:  
Mommy, do you know how to tell the difference between male and female cows?

Me:  
Nope, tell me.

Baby Burns:  
The males are horny.

Buh-Dum-Bump.

2 comments :

Monique said...

I love love love your blog, i could not stop laughing while i was reading some of your post. I'm Monique your newest follower come say hi @ http://moniqueslaughter.blogspot.com
Monique

Lindsay said...

Hey there...thanks for stopping by my blog for the FTLOB Critique me. Thanks for all of the kind things you said, and also for your advice, which I took and made some changes. I appreciate you taking the time to check things out and give me your opinion. I have to say, I think your son sounds quite clever, inventive and hilarious. Gotta love his name for the cat tails, and his theory on how to tell the difference between male and female cows.

Back to Top