Someone stop the ride, I want off!


I was in my basement storage closet earlier today looking through some things.  While looking I found a little plastic doll.  A doll I have never seen before in my entire life.  I have no clue where this doll came from and why I have never laid eyes on her before today.  




She is a little Native American girl plastic doll about the size of my hand.  She wears a headband complete with feather and a Native American dress (see below). 



She makes me piss my lady drawers scares me, seriously. 

All I can do is imagine her showing up in random places in my home ready to kill me.


But the worst part, my Lord, is this...

6 comments :

Johi said...

Um, I'm with you. She is creepy. I loved your short film. My favorite part is where the credits lasted for half the movie. lmao!

Jennifer said...

Look at you, movie mogul. Hahaha, yes this would freak me the f out. I can't decide if it's creepier that she randomly showed up in a scary place like a basement or if it would be worse if she popped up in a kitchen drawer or something.

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

Johi, Ha Ha yeah. I couldn't figure out how to shorten the credits yet I figured out how to make the middle all aged film like. Go figure.

Jen, what was even weirder was I found her in a box where mice had chewed up a number of things. Yet she was untouched and not bitten on at all. As if the mice knew if they chomped on her they would die a bad mouse death and become mouse zombies. Now I'm freaked out even more at the possibility of that happening. I guess I should be thankful the mice knew better.

Summer said...

I hate dolls, ergo I do not care for this one bit. It scares me. I will, undoubtedly, have nightmares. Thanks for that.

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

I'm sorry for your impending nightmares. My life is filled with random weird moments that make no sense. I'm afraid of a creepy doll but don't mind haunted houses and ghosts one bit. In fact I love them.

TriGirl said...

First the cooler, now this. I swear I had a very similar version to this doll at some point when I was little. Weird.

Back to Top